Software for Web Radio on iPAQ

October 18, 2004 2:50:35 PM

My iPAQ rx4715 is connected to the internet via Wifi. On my desktop I can
listen to the web radio (http://212.34.174.107:8030/) with Media Player 9.
That link doesn't work on my iPAQ Media Player. Is there other software
can do that?

thanks
Phuoc Can HUA

--
_/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
www.huaonline.com

In message <opsf1jaltd15fjyy@news.individual.de>, Phuoc
<home.getrid@this.huaonline.com> wrote:

> My iPAQ rx4715 is connected to the internet via Wifi. On my desktop I can
> listen to the web radio (http://212.34.174.107:8030/) with Media Player
9.
> That link doesn't work on my iPAQ Media Player. Is there other software
> can do that?
>
> thanks
> Phuoc Can HUA
>
> --
> _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
> www.huaonline.com
> My Homepage is my Castle

Try TodayPlayer...

http://www.todayplayer.com

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

--
Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

It works, fantastic!
Thanks for the tip.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:00:07 -0700, Sooner Al
<SoonerAl@Somewhere.net.invalid> wrote:

> In message <opsf1jaltd15fjyy@news.individual.de>, Phuoc
> <home.getrid@this.huaonline.com> wrote:
>>
>> My iPAQ rx4715 is connected to the internet via Wifi. On my desktop I
>> can
>> listen to the web radio (http://212.34.174.107:8030/) with Media Player
> 9.
>> That link doesn't work on my iPAQ Media Player. Is there other software
>> can do that?
>>
>> thanks
>> Phuoc Can HUA
>>
>> --
>> _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
>> www.huaonline.com
>> My Homepage is my Castle
>
> Try TodayPlayer...
>
> http://www.todayplayer.com
>
> --
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

--
_/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
www.huaonline.com
My Homepage is my Castle
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 12:30:44 PM

Phuoc <home.getrid@this.huaonline.com> wrote in
news:o psf2929h315fjyy@news.individual.de:

> It works, fantastic!
> Thanks for the tip.

Just a side note, Pocket MVP also seems to be able to play
your stream.

~S.

--
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.