Shared Printer Issues

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

Hello,

We are running Windows XP SP1 and have a few computers with shared printers.
After joining a domain a little while ago, sometimes when the computers log
on the domain they do not see one another. A simple restart fixes this
issue. But that is a pain. The computers that need to see the shared
printers can not print when this happens. Everyone is on the same DHCP
network, all in the same domain. Has any one seen this before or know a fix
to it?

Thank you.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

I think you're running into the 10 connection limitation on XP Pro
www.coribright.com
..