MindCTI (Mind CTI) billing system / license available (for..

Tags:
  • VPN
  • License
  • Networking
  • Product
Last response: in Networking
June 8, 2004 6:23:36 PM

For those who may be interested:

There exists a special interest group that currently owns and is
looking to liquidate a 5 million minute per month Mind CTI license
(Mind version 4.2, I believe.) This license has, in the past, been
fully paid for to MindCTI and is a complete and bona-fide license
originally obtained from MindCTI. The license includes the above
mentioned amount of traffic, 2 or 3 Real Time Servers, CMS reporting
system, the MindCTI Web Interface, MindCTI API and other miscellaneous
but related additional cost software items.

The license, of course, INCLUDES THE _ORIGINAL_ PARALLEL PORT DONGLE
from MindCTI. Without the dongle, you are not running a legal copy of
Mind 4.

The price that the group is looking to sell the license at will be
very lucrative for any company that would be in need of such a license
- for example, a new telecommunications startup company, a company
that is opening business in a new country and needs a second billing
platform, or any company that has operated MindCTI without a license
so far, and realizes that they should correct that mistake.

It will be up to the potential buyer to deal with MindCTI on their
policies regarding support services after any such relicensing
transaction. (However, apparently many companies already choose to
operate Mind without paying for their "support" any more due to
various reasons.)

As far as the resale of the software license itself and any legal
ramifications, please bear in mind that there are localities in the
world where the resale of a software license (especially one requiring
an actual piece of hardware, the dongle, "a license key") will fall
under the same jurisdiction and laws as the sale of any other used
goods. Suffice to say that the actual transfer of ownership of the
license will be handled in such a manner that the license will be
legally, fully appropriately and completely validly by law belong to
the new owner (i.e. the potential buyer)

Please contact me by e-mail if interested. However, if you wish to buy
pirated software, cracks etc., DO NOT CONTACT ME. I will report any
such solicitations to the authorities and MindCTI themselves (as I
have in the past, if it has pertained to them.)

Any interest in support services for MindCTI products is also
welcomed, as I can refer them to the appropriate professionals who do
work with MindCTI clients in the U.S. and internationally. I
personally am not affiliated with MindCTI and I do not offer
consulting services nor support for any of their products. I will just
simply act as the contact person between the license owners and any
potential buyers.

Best regards,

Jussi Korkala <jk_usenet@korkala.com>

More about : mindcti mind cti billing system license

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 10:59:56 PM

It depends what you have to bill for, CTI is a monster program. We mainly
need reporting on imported CDR's (wholesale operations) and end-user
invoicing, and use WireBill and its SQL/Crystal reports for those.

Earl Reibel
Net Consulting Assoc.

!