WinZip archive freshen/update

Hello
Subject: Freshen an existing winzip Archive
When I follow the winzip instructions for the subject no
update takes place. When I return to the archive and view
the individual files they have not changed. For example:
I select E:\*.* and freshen from the drop down window and
push the freshen with wild cards button it will go
through the motions (it will show the green progress bar)
but the files in E:\*.* Archive are not changed. Can
anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your help.
1 answer Last reply
More about winzip archive freshen update

    You might find a better answer from their tech support or in a WinZip
    related newsgroup.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Jerome" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Subject: Freshen an existing winzip Archive
    > When I follow the winzip instructions for the subject no
    > update takes place. When I return to the archive and view
    > the individual files they have not changed. For example:
    > I select E:\*.* and freshen from the drop down window and
    > push the freshen with wild cards button it will go
    > through the motions (it will show the green progress bar)
    > but the files in E:\*.* Archive are not changed. Can
    > anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Winzip Microsoft Windows XP