Epson Stylus 980

Hello:

Does anyone have a soft copy of a service manual for the Epson Stylus
Color 980? I have to manually clean the printer jeads, since the nozzle
cleaning utility is not working. Thank you

Joe

--
Joe Reed

The service manuals actually don't go into this very well, and the
option they give is only to use the Epson cleaning solutions, which you
will not have access to.

If you email me, I will send you a manual I have written which explains
how to do it and what to use, and, there is no need to dismantle
anything, in fact, I suggest against it.

The manual is free, no spam, nothing to sell you.

Art