internet connection

October 18, 2004 6:56:04 AM

My internet connection was working fine on my IPAQ 5550 until yesterday. All
of the sudden, even though the IPAQ is connected to my ISP, confirmed with
an IP address, neither Internet Explorer nor Inbox are recognizing the
presence of a connection. Inbox is giving me the message that I don't have
any modem connection setup. But, I do and it is connecting. Any ideas,
please?

More about : internet connection

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 9:51:13 AM

Try soft-resetting your 5550, and then run \Windows\Welcome.exe
it resets some basic stuff that might have gone astray on your iPAQ.

~S.

--
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.