KODAK PROFESSIONAL 1400 Digital Photo Printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 21, 2005 10:50:32 PM

KODAK PROFESSIONAL 1400 Digital Photo Printer

Does anyone have this printer any feed back.

or can someone give me the running costs/

Thanks
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:46:28 PM

Rob wrote:
> KODAK PROFESSIONAL 1400 Digital Photo Printer
>
> Does anyone have this printer any feed back.
>
> or can someone give me the running costs/
>
> Thanks

----
Hi there.
The problem with this model is not the printer itself but
for the price it is selling for, it should be more versatile.

for the same price you can get the olympus p 440 which does not provide
for he ultimate in output quality but it accepts more types of papers
and is more oriented for those interested in photos in regards to
feature.
This olympus is super fast.

hope this helps

Migel
http://www.photo-printers-guide.com
March 8, 2005 11:15:36 PM

In article <1110329188.265594.139830@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, micfo07
@hotmail.com says...
> Rob wrote:
> > KODAK PROFESSIONAL 1400 Digital Photo Printer
> >
> > Does anyone have this printer any feed back.
> >
> > or can someone give me the running costs/
> >
> > Thanks
>
> ----
> Hi there.
> The problem with this model is not the printer itself but
> for the price it is selling for, it should be more versatile.
>
> for the same price you can get the olympus p 440 which does not provide
> for he ultimate in output quality but it accepts more types of papers
> and is more oriented for those interested in photos in regards to
> feature.
> This olympus is super fast.
>
> hope this helps
>
> Migel

I would concur.

I only have the OLY 400 and find it a better price/performer than the Kodak.

(I havent done the firmware upgrade to it) I use Qimage to print to it. It
squeezes out a little more SNAP to the image than any other way I've used
it.)

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.