Looking for owners manual for HP 4M+

binky

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2004

As above, hard or soft copy.

Also, are the service manuals I see on ebay in .pdf suitable for a keen
amatuer?

I've succesfully done a HP fuser repair with one of the fixyourprinter.com
video CD's and would like to have the service manual on standby if anything
else goes wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Binky.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:15:18 GMT, "Binky" <binky@binkyworld.net>
wrote:

>As above, hard or soft copy.
>
>Also, are the service manuals I see on ebay in .pdf suitable for a keen
>amatuer?
>
>I've succesfully done a HP fuser repair with one of the fixyourprinter.com
>video CD's and would like to have the service manual on standby if anything
>else goes wrong.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Binky.

http://www.manuals4you.com