Boot up right into Windows?

Is it possible to turn my computer on and have it boot up into WinXP
under a default user? I ask this because I am the only one who uses
this computer and I'd like to be able to turn on my computer and go
make a sandwich or something and have the computer ready to go when I
get in front of it instead of having to log in and wait for it to
finish loading Windows. Kinda like my Win98 used to do...

Mark

Thanks, Tweak worked great, looks like a lot of other useful options
too.