how to become a virtual airline pilot ?

want to become a virtual pilot

can any one sugesst and tell me the procedure that how to get into it

what web site to go to and what all requirments i have to fullfill

what all airline can i join

please help me

i am a real world pilot also

More about virtual airline pilot

    You'll get some specific advice from others. But to get a sense of the
    choices, try the AVSIM Resources Database
    http://forums.vatsim.net/viewforum.php?f=25

    Hello Amangill, I fly for www.knightair.org
    Have a look at the website and also at the websites of other virtual
    airlines until you find one which you want to join. Some VA's are highly
    disciplined, with check rides and qualifications needed, some are less
    demanding. Some focus on a particular part of the world, some fly world
    wide. There are many variations.
    They are all free, all you have to do is fly regularly.
    Regards, Ian.

    amangill wrote:
    > want to become a virtual pilot
    >
    > can any one sugesst and tell me the procedure that how to get into it
    >
    > what web site to go to and what all requirments i have to fullfill
    >
    > what all airline can i join
    >
    > please help me
    >
    > i am a real world pilot also

    I want to fly for india can any one suggest me whe airline doing so

    Thanks

    Virtually practice, my good man, virtually practice.

    John

    go to Tony Smiths Gateway http://www.msfsgateway.com/ and search the VA
    menu's. Or go to Vatsim and do a search there.

    Mark G
    Not4wood

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >I want to fly for india can any one suggest me whe airline doing so
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft Video Games