sids and stars problem

Hi,

I'm using fs 2004 and pmdg 737.If your using flightplanner in fs and your
using your fms of the plane, you can choose your sids and stars o f the
runway. But fs give you another route.(with atc). Can i fix this problem so
that my fms plan and the atc is the same.

Thanks!
Candlebe

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:04:29 GMT, yvesco wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using fs 2004 and pmdg 737.If your using flightplanner in fs and your
> using your fms of the plane, you can choose your sids and stars o f the
> runway. But fs give you another route.(with atc). Can i fix this problem so
> that my fms plan and the atc is the same.
>
> Thanks!
> Candlebe

When you're using FS ATC you can forget using SIDs and STARs.
They just don't go together. I wish they could, but they can't.
Maybe the next version FS will allow it, but 2004 won't.

So....if you want to use SIDs and STARs, fly without FS ATC.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.
Besides...flying a STAR is the nicest thing about flying an airliner with
an FMS.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.)

crash

Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> Besides...flying a STAR is the nicest thing about flying an airliner

John Travolta probably has a plaque in his 707 cockpit that says that very
thing...
d:->))

Come and fly with live ATC on Vatsim! We aim to make the procedures as
realistic as possible. See www.vatsim.net

Ruth
Deputy Director, Vatsim-UK

In article <NoBwe.133175$gs1.7222375@phobos.telenet-ops.be>,
yves.cordier@pandora.be (yvesco) wrote:

> *From:* "yvesco" <yves.cordier@pandora.be>
> *Date:* Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:04:29 GMT
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using fs 2004 and pmdg 737.If your using flightplanner in fs and
> your using your fms of the plane, you can choose your sids and stars o
> f the runway. But fs give you another route.(with atc). Can i fix this
> problem so that my fms plan and the atc is the same.
>
> Thanks!
> Candlebe

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I used to have the same problem when using FSNav for generating flightplans.
I found that I could save the plan and then export it to Flight planner and
the ATC would then follow my flight plan (pretty closely anyway). I know
just about zero about the FMC and whether it can export plans but might be
worth a try

Bryan