Auto Duplexing Reduction in Speed???

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 22, 2005 12:25:24 AM

HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series

This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.

Ken
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 22, 2005 3:02:04 AM

Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.

Ken wrote:

>HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
>
>This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
>what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
>
>Ken

January 22, 2005 4:00:14 AM

My Minolta 3300DN does color or b&w at 26/ppm,duplex at 15/ppm.Of course
some add-on duplex units are a lot slower!
"Ken" <bill@ben> wrote in message
> HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
>
> This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone
> know what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
>
> Ken

a b α HP
January 22, 2005 6:31:38 AM

[on print speed of HP's 1320 when auto duplexing]
measekite wrote:
> Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
> time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.

Dry time? With a laser printer???
January 22, 2005 10:05:03 AM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:02:04 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
uttered:

>Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
>time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.
>
>Ken wrote:
>
>>HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
>>
>>This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
>>what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
>>
>>Ken

Double?

Do you mean half?

--
Dewi,

(remove spin for email)
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 23, 2005 12:00:56 AM

Sorry, I no longer use laser and only think inkjets now.

!