Auto Duplexing Reduction in Speed???

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series

This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.

Ken
5 answers Last reply
More about auto duplexing reduction speed
  1. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
    time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.

    Ken wrote:

    >HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
    >
    >This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
    >what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
    >
    >Ken
    >
    >
    >
    >
  2. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    My Minolta 3300DN does color or b&w at 26/ppm,duplex at 15/ppm.Of course
    some add-on duplex units are a lot slower!
    "Ken" <bill@ben> wrote in message
    news:41f17349$0$13387$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk...
    > HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
    >
    > This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone
    > know what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
    >
    > Ken
    >
  3. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    [on print speed of HP's 1320 when auto duplexing]
    measekite wrote:
    > Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
    > time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.

    Dry time? With a laser printer???
  4. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:02:04 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
    uttered:

    >Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
    >time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.
    >
    >Ken wrote:
    >
    >>HP LaserJet 1320 Printer series
    >>
    >>This has a quoted print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. Does anyone know
    >>what the speed is reduced to when auto duplex printing.
    >>
    >>Ken
    >>
    Double?

    Do you mean half?

    --
    Dewi,

    (remove spin for email)
  5. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Sorry, I no longer use laser and only think inkjets now.

    David Higgins wrote:

    > [on print speed of HP's 1320 when auto duplexing]
    > measekite wrote:
    >
    >> Double the print speed and then add the turn over time plus the dry
    >> time. The dry time can be varied by the user in the print driver.
    >
    >
    > Dry time? With a laser printer???
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Hewlett Packard Laserjet Peripherals