California Airport

California long had a myth about it. Well any tonight I ended up taking
off from an airport out there. I flew around for a while and looking
for a place to land I clicked on the GPS. Off to the East I saw an
airport called The Funny Farm. I thought since I'm in California I
might as well land there:)

What?

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:26:28 GMT, mike wheelock wrote:

> California long had a myth about it. Well any tonight I ended up taking
> off from an airport out there. I flew around for a while and looking
> for a place to land I clicked on the GPS. Off to the East I saw an
> airport called The Funny Farm. I thought since I'm in California I
> might as well land there:)

There are a lot of airfields in the US with very funny names.
I believe there are a few around Chicago in particular.

Know what, Mike? From now on it's YOUR job to find all the funny airfields,
airports and airstrips in the US. Make us proud. :)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(I'm quite beside myself...- C3PO)

dallas

"Marcel Kuijper"
> Know what, Mike? From now on it's YOUR job to find all the funny
airfields,
> airports and airstrips in the US. Make us proud. :)

Texas:
Margaritaville

Okalahoma:
Entropy
Neversweat

and I think there is a "Skip and go naked" or something like that in Florida

Dallas

Dallas wrote:

> Texas:
> Margaritaville
>
> Okalahoma:
> Entropy
> Neversweat
>
> and I think there is a "Skip and go naked" or something like that in Florida
>

> Dallas

There's a Naked Lady Ranch 64fa but not a skip and go naked.

The town of Groveland has two airports both named Sheets fa42 and x34.
How would you tell these apart?

Mike

mike wheelock wrote:
> California long had a myth about it. Well any tonight I ended up taking
> off from an airport out there. I flew around for a while and looking
> for a place to land I clicked on the GPS. Off to the East I saw an
> airport called The Funny Farm. I thought since I'm in California I
> might as well land there:)

Where you belong...

John

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:03:24 GMT, mike wheelock wrote:

> There's a Naked Lady Ranch 64fa but not a skip and go naked.

"Skip and go naked" is Dallas' idea of a fun Fridagnight.

Actually....this time his idea isn't a bad one! :)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(life is a tricky thing...I'm glad I'm good at it!)