Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

A friend of mine has an EPSON 5200 that has been setting up for about a
year.

We hooked it to the computer and everything seemed to work ok but it
will not print a page. It spits the page out blank. We took the ink
out and all the cartridges have ink in them.

Does someone have any suggestions on getting it to print. Does it have
to be set on some printer setting. We tried to get it to copy and it
goes through the motion and spits a page out, but does not print any
thing on the page.

Thanks for any help.

I'm guessing either the cleaning station purge tube had fallen off, or
the heads clogged (it's rare they all clog at once unless the printer
has been siting a long time without use.

Email me and I will send you a manual which explains the whole thing
and the fixes. No cost, no spam.

At

Randy wrote:

> A friend of mine has an EPSON 5200 that has been setting up for about a
> year.
>
> We hooked it to the computer and everything seemed to work ok but it
> will not print a page. It spits the page out blank. We took the ink
> out and all the cartridges have ink in them.
>
> Does someone have any suggestions on getting it to print. Does it have
> to be set on some printer setting. We tried to get it to copy and it
> goes through the motion and spits a page out, but does not print any
> thing on the page.
>
> Thanks for any help.

TRENDING THREADS