NetworkService

September 9, 2004 5:32:30 AM

I am running Win XP Pro. A stand alone computer never on and never to be on
a network.
Recently, I noticed a new NetworkService folder under C:\Documents and
Settings.
Where did it come from?
Do I need it?
Why can't I delete all of it? - Specifically I can't delete \LocalService
I hate things cluttering up my computer I don't need or want

A. Baba
Blue Master

More about : networkservice

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 5:32:31 AM

Take a look at this
http://pages.videotron.com/pmougeot/how_windows_xp_stor...
It should shed the light on what NetworkService folder is
Regards,
Yuriy
news:o oO%c.1641$xA1.1547@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

!