Use different lines on Cisco 7960 in directory and dialplan

Is it possible to use different lines in the phone directory or in the
dialplan in a Cisco 7960 with SIP image 7.1?

I have configured 2 lines, one for a local provider and one with FWD. But if
i dial a number from the directory, line1 is always used.

Best regards Henrik
1 answer Last reply
More about lines cisco 7960 directory dialplan

    Dunes telcom
    jdaho@hotmail.com

    thanks

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    "Henrik Larsson" <usenet@1.spambox.dk> a écrit dans le message de news:
    40ceb5e3$0$23881$14726298@news.sunsite.dk...
    > Is it possible to use different lines in the phone directory or in the
    > dialplan in a Cisco 7960 with SIP image 7.1?
    >
    > I have configured 2 lines, one for a local provider and one with FWD. But
    if
    > i dial a number from the directory, line1 is always used.
    >

    > Best regards Henrik

vpn IP Cisco Phones Networking