Use different lines on Cisco 7960 in directory and dialplan

Is it possible to use different lines in the phone directory or in the
dialplan in a Cisco 7960 with SIP image 7.1?

I have configured 2 lines, one for a local provider and one with FWD. But if
i dial a number from the directory, line1 is always used.

Best regards Henrik

Kurt

Dunes telcom
jdaho@hotmail.com