can't open links in outlook express

I can't open links in outlook express it used to work and
now it doesn't... (links meaning the hyperlinks that are
underlined in the text body of an e-mail).

any help will be appreciated greatly

thanks
Chuck
..
2 answers Last reply
More about open links outlook express

    Hyperlinks don't open:

    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx or:

    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm or:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q177054

    If the page opens, but doesn't load:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    Bruce Hagen
    ~IB-CA~

    "chuck" <ckemp5284@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I can't open links in outlook express it used to work and
    > now it doesn't... (links meaning the hyperlinks that are
    > underlined in the text body of an e-mail).
    >
    > any help will be appreciated greatly
    >
    > thanks
    > Chuck
    > .

    You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
    After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "chuck" wrote:

    | I can't open links in outlook express it used to work and
    | now it doesn't... (links meaning the hyperlinks that are
    | underlined in the text body of an e-mail).
    |
    | any help will be appreciated greatly
    |
    | thanks
    | Chuck

Outlook Express Microsoft Email Windows XP