can't open links in outlook express

September 8, 2004 10:41:19 PM

I can't open links in outlook express it used to work and
now it doesn't... (links meaning the hyperlinks that are
underlined in the text body of an e-mail).

any help will be appreciated greatly

thanks
Chuck
..
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 10:50:10 PM

Hyperlinks don't open:

http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx or:

http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm or:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q177054

If the page opens, but doesn't load:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"chuck" <ckemp5284@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I can't open links in outlook express it used to work and
> now it doesn't... (links meaning the hyperlinks that are
> underlined in the text body of an e-mail).
>
> any help will be appreciated greatly
>
> thanks
> Chuck
> .

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:50:31 AM

You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch