Lock file arrangements

I have a folder with music files. I want to lock the files in arranged by
track number. But whenever I go back to that folder they are re-arranged by
alphabetical order of name. Please please please tell me there is a way to
lock arrangement in a folder!
1 answer Last reply
More about lock file arrangements

    You can possibly rename the files so their names starts with a track number?
    Regards,
    Yuriy

    "carladahl" <carladahl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a folder with music files. I want to lock the files in arranged by
    > track number. But whenever I go back to that folder they are re-arranged
    by
    > alphabetical order of name. Please please please tell me there is a way
    > lock arrangement in a folder!

Music Microsoft Windows XP