Lock file arrangements

September 8, 2004 10:53:05 PM

I have a folder with music files. I want to lock the files in arranged by
track number. But whenever I go back to that folder they are re-arranged by
alphabetical order of name. Please please please tell me there is a way to
lock arrangement in a folder!

More about : lock file arrangements

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 1:49:42 AM

You can possibly rename the files so their names starts with a track number?
Regards,
Yuriy

!