Check out my new Case Modding/Overclocking Site!!!

dan_the_man_23

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
Hey guys, check out my new site Here, it says UNDER CONSTRUCTION but just check out the forums (its the only link that works) get some discussions going, my username is CaseMod.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Hey guys, check out my new site Here, it says UNDER CONSTRUCTION but just check out the forums (its the only link that works) get some discussions going, my username is CaseMod.

Not bad, if you fix it up and make it look real snazzy, you might have something, I'll chat on the forumz.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

I like it a lot. It's a very nice, simple, clean layout; the way web pages SHOULD be, and I especially like how there are no ads. I can't wait to see it once it's done.

dan_the_man_23

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006

Not bad, if you fix it up and make it look real snazzy, you might have something, I'll chat on the forumz.

What happened to that? can't see any posts.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Did you build the site on FrontPage95 on your speed demon 75MHz Pentium running Windows 95?

HAHA lmao, nah did it on frontpage 2003 with ma p3 1ghz :)

Did you really? Once my computer works again, I'm installing FrontPage 2003 on it, along with Office 2003 Pro. Then I gotta get my friend's dad to send me his Photoshop Elements disc, and find a way to get Flash MX from my teacher. Or get a pirated version.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

What happened to that? can't see any posts.

It seems that Mike has gone to sleep. It's 2:45 AM here in Michigan, and I'm awake from Coke and espresso (Java, pardon the pun :) My cousin is on the other computer (both Dell 8100s) playing Guild Wars at like minimum resolution.