What I need to have VoIP from my home???

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 21, 2004 7:06:38 AM

Hello there,

I am totally newbie in this field. I would like to setup in my SOHO VoIP
that I can use Cable modem.
My question is what I need to make this happen?? What should I buy and how
expensive is it??
Any good online tutorial or how to will help a lot.
Anybody have experiences how to setup home/office VoIP and what did you guys
use or do???

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Very sincerely,

Dino