HP Color Laserjet 5

Hi
Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
would be willing to email me in pdf format please

I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
main service manual.

If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.

Yours sincerely
Ian
email address is kasfig@aol.com
5 answers Last reply
More about color laserjet

    In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
    <kasfig@aol.com> writes

    >Hi
    >Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
    >would be willing to email me in pdf format please
    >
    >I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
    >main service manual.
    >
    >If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
    >
    >Yours sincerely
    >Ian
    >email address is kasfig@aol.com

    If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !

    Many thanks, J/.
    --
    John Beardmore

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&locale=en_US&docIndexId=179111&taskId=101&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=25509

    In message <tZSdnepmwOoIm27cRVn-qg@netdoor.com>, Airman Thunderbird
    <airman.basic@gmail.com> writes

    >http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?conte
    >ntType=SupportManual&locale=en_US&docIndexId=179111&taskId=101&prodTypeI
    >d=18972&prodSeriesId=25509
    >
    >John Beardmore wrote:
    >> In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
    >><kasfig@aol.com> writes
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above
    >>>that they
    >>> would be willing to email me in pdf format please
    >>>
    >>> I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand
    >>>there is a
    >>> main service manual.
    >>>
    >>> If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
    >>>
    >>> Yours sincerely
    >>> Ian
    >>> email address is kasfig@aol.com
    >> If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !
    >> Many thanks, J/.

    I don't see any indication of documentation to help maintain the
    hardware. Have I missed the obvious ?

    Cheers, J/.
    --
    John Beardmore

    they aren't service manuals.

    On 22 Jan 2005 20:05:35 GMT, kasfig@aol.com (Kasfig) wrote:

    >Hi
    >Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
    >would be willing to email me in pdf format please
    >
    >I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
    >main service manual.
    >
    >If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
    >
    >Yours sincerely
    >Ian
    >email address is kasfig@aol.com

    http://www.manuals4you.com
    Want to Fix Something?

    http://www.manuals4you.com

Printers Hewlett Packard Email Color Laserjet Peripherals