Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

HP Color Laserjet 5

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 22, 2005 11:05:35 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi
Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
would be willing to email me in pdf format please

I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
main service manual.

If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.

Yours sincerely
Ian
email address is kasfig@aol.com

More about : color laserjet

Anonymous
a b α HP
January 22, 2005 11:58:16 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
<kasfig@aol.com> writes

>Hi
>Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
>would be willing to email me in pdf format please
>
>I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
>main service manual.
>
>If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
>
>Yours sincerely
>Ian
>email address is kasfig@aol.com

If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !


Many thanks, J/.
--
John Beardmore
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 22, 2005 11:58:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...

John Beardmore wrote:
> In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
> <kasfig@aol.com> writes
>
>> Hi
>> Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above
>> that they
>> would be willing to email me in pdf format please
>>
>> I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand
>> there is a
>> main service manual.
>>
>> If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
>>
>> Yours sincerely
>> Ian
>> email address is kasfig@aol.com
>
>
> If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !
>
>
> Many thanks, J/.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 23, 2005 5:29:19 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

In message <tZSdnepmwOoIm27cRVn-qg@netdoor.com>, Airman Thunderbird
<airman.basic@gmail.com> writes

>http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
>ntType=SupportManual&locale=en_US&docIndexId=179111&taskId=101&prodTypeI
>d=18972&prodSeriesId=25509
>
>John Beardmore wrote:
>> In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
>><kasfig@aol.com> writes
>>
>>> Hi
>>> Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above
>>>that they
>>> would be willing to email me in pdf format please
>>>
>>> I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand
>>>there is a
>>> main service manual.
>>>
>>> If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely
>>> Ian
>>> email address is kasfig@aol.com
>> If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !
>> Many thanks, J/.

I don't see any indication of documentation to help maintain the
hardware. Have I missed the obvious ?


Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 23, 2005 12:00:58 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

they aren't service manuals.

"Airman Thunderbird" <airman.basic@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:tZSdnepmwOoIm27cRVn-qg@netdoor.com...
> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
>
> John Beardmore wrote:
>> In message <20050122150535.11154.00000167@mb-m18.aol.com>, Kasfig
>> <kasfig@aol.com> writes
>>
>>> Hi
>>> Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that
>>> they
>>> would be willing to email me in pdf format please
>>>
>>> I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there
>>> is a
>>> main service manual.
>>>
>>> If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely
>>> Ian
>>> email address is kasfig@aol.com
>>
>>
>> If you could cc it to me too, that would be even better !
>>
>>
>> Many thanks, J/.
Anonymous
a b α HP
January 23, 2005 2:55:28 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On 22 Jan 2005 20:05:35 GMT, kasfig@aol.com (Kasfig) wrote:

>Hi
>Please does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the above that they
>would be willing to email me in pdf format please
>
>I already have the quick reference service manual but I understand there is a
>main service manual.
>
>If any kind soul would email it to me I would be very grateful.
>
>Yours sincerely
>Ian
>email address is kasfig@aol.com


http://www.manuals4you.com
Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com
!