Sign in with
Your question

User profile cannot be loaded

Last response: in Windows 7
April 11, 2011 10:55:27 PM

My computer will not allow me to log on because it cannot find my user profile. Is this a serious error or something that a computer person could fix quickly and easily?

chrisaus@hotmail.com

More about : user profile loaded

a b $ Windows 7
April 12, 2011 12:35:10 AM

I had this happen with a laptop once. I went ahead and hit ok, and it made a new profile. When I rebooted the next day it loaded the original one, I have no idea what happened. Bad load? Try rebooting.
m
l
April 12, 2011 12:52:15 AM

I have rebooted several times...no profile available....don't know what to do other than take it in...unless someone has a better suggestion. Thank you anyway!
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
April 12, 2011 2:02:13 AM

It doesn't offer you the ability to make a new one? What OS are you running.
m
l
April 12, 2011 1:10:55 PM

I am running Windows 7 and no it does not
m
l
April 12, 2011 5:27:46 PM

chrisaustin48 said:
My computer will not allow me to log on because it cannot find my user profile. Is this a serious error or something that a computer person could fix quickly and easily?

chrisaus@hotmail.com

Solution : Refer this link http://anandhacks.blogspot.com/2009/07/user-profile-cou...

The instructions provided on this link should be performed in safe mode.. you will be able to login in safe mode.
m
l
December 29, 2011 12:39:43 PM

chrisaustin48 said:

chrisaus@hotmail.com

m
l
!