no comments found about the lexmark C510... so any other p..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 23, 2005 2:21:38 AM

Hi,

I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
So, there is any other printer to recommend?

our target usage:
* workgroup printing (draft documents, working documents)
* sometimes we print reports with 50 pages (and this is always at the last
minute, so the speed is important) (B&W reports; with good to high quality)
* (option) Color printing for flyers and small colors documents

any printer in mind?
thanks.
January 23, 2005 1:04:37 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:21:38 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
>So, there is any other printer to recommend?

Anything but a Lexmark / Dell printer
January 23, 2005 1:04:38 PM

ok, there is a Dell 3100CN

The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a good
print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)

I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...

I'll look at the Dell printer...

"pete" <pete@maildox.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:21:38 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
>>So, there is any other printer to recommend?
>
> Anything but a Lexmark / Dell printer
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 23, 2005 7:47:40 PM

FWIW Pc Pro magazine (U.K.) ranked the following £300 to £1000 colour laser
printers in this order, best at the top:-

Pages per min on 50 page colour letter.....

Lexmark C760 23.5
Xerox 8400DP 22.6
Epson C3000 17.8
TalliGenicom T8024 17.8
HP 3550n 15.6
Oki C3100 12.1
Kyocera Mita FS-5015N 11.5
Brother HL-2700CN 7.9
Samsung CLP-550 4.4
Xerox 6100DN 4.3
Epson C1900 4
HP 2550n 4

Quality (scored out of 6)..............

Kyocera Mita FS-5015N 6
Epson C1900 5.2
HP 2550n 5.1
Xerox 8400DP 4.7
Lexmark C760 3.4
Brother HL-2700CN 3.3
TalliGenicom T8024 3.2
HP 3550n 3.1
Samsung CLP-550 3.1
Oki C3100 2.9
Epson C3000 2.4
Xerox 6100DN 1.0

"Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com> wrote in message
> ok, there is a Dell 3100CN
>
> The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a
> good print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)
>
> I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
> from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...
>
> I'll look at the Dell printer...
>
> "pete" <pete@maildox.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:21:38 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
>>>So, there is any other printer to recommend?
>>
>> Anything but a Lexmark / Dell printer

January 23, 2005 10:49:41 PM

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:02:30 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com> wrote:

>ok, there is a Dell 3100CN
>
>The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a good
>print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)
>
>I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
>from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...
>
>I'll look at the Dell printer...

<snip - previous post>

I said "anything but Lexmark / Dell"
That the problem with top posters, they don't bother reading what they reply to.
Killfiled.
January 23, 2005 10:49:42 PM

sorry
the problem come from my english !
lol

sometimes I read what I want and not you really type ;-)

sorry.
maybe I have to drink more coffee before reading posts
:-P

!