no comments found about the lexmark C510... so any other p..

Hi,

I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
So, there is any other printer to recommend?

our target usage:
* workgroup printing (draft documents, working documents)
* sometimes we print reports with 50 pages (and this is always at the last
minute, so the speed is important) (B&W reports; with good to high quality)
* (option) Color printing for flyers and small colors documents

any printer in mind?
thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about comments found lexmark c510

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:21:38 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
    >So, there is any other printer to recommend?

    Anything but a Lexmark / Dell printer

    ok, there is a Dell 3100CN

    The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a good
    print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)

    I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
    from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...

    I'll look at the Dell printer...

    "pete" <pete@maildox.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:21:38 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have not found any post regarding the Lexmark C510 printer.
    >>So, there is any other printer to recommend?
    >
    > Anything but a Lexmark / Dell printer

    FWIW Pc Pro magazine (U.K.) ranked the following £300 to £1000 colour laser
    printers in this order, best at the top:-

    Pages per min on 50 page colour letter.....

    Lexmark C760 23.5
    Xerox 8400DP 22.6
    Epson C3000 17.8
    TalliGenicom T8024 17.8
    HP 3550n 15.6
    Oki C3100 12.1
    Kyocera Mita FS-5015N 11.5
    Brother HL-2700CN 7.9
    Samsung CLP-550 4.4
    Xerox 6100DN 4.3
    Epson C1900 4
    HP 2550n 4

    Quality (scored out of 6)..............

    Kyocera Mita FS-5015N 6
    Epson C1900 5.2
    HP 2550n 5.1
    Xerox 8400DP 4.7
    Lexmark C760 3.4
    Brother HL-2700CN 3.3
    TalliGenicom T8024 3.2
    HP 3550n 3.1
    Samsung CLP-550 3.1
    Oki C3100 2.9
    Epson C3000 2.4
    Xerox 6100DN 1.0

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:02:30 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com> wrote:

    >ok, there is a Dell 3100CN
    >
    >The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a good
    >print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)
    >
    >I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
    >from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...
    >
    >I'll look at the Dell printer...

    <snip - previous post>

    I said "anything but Lexmark / Dell"
    That the problem with top posters, they don't bother reading what they reply to.
    Killfiled.

    sorry
    the problem come from my english !
    lol

    sometimes I read what I want and not you really type ;-)

    sorry.
    maybe I have to drink more coffee before reading posts
    :-P

    > On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:02:30 -0500, "Jéjé" <willgart@BBBhotmailAAA.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>ok, there is a Dell 3100CN
    >>
    >>The CNet review classify this printer as "Excellent" in quality, and a
    >>good
    >>print speed (18 to 22 ppm) (overall score of 7.7/10)
    >>
    >>I don't understand how the Lexmark C510 can have a better score (7.8/10)
    >>from the CNet review, when the printing quality is only good...
    >>
    >>I'll look at the Dell printer...
    >
    > <snip - previous post>
    >
    > I said "anything but Lexmark / Dell"
    > That the problem with top posters, they don't bother reading what they
    > reply to.
    > Killfiled.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals