One cool thing Microsoft could have done

I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
dark and see fireworks everywhere?
6 answers Last reply
More about cool thing microsoft done

    JK <no@way.com> wrote:

    > I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
    > but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    > dark and see fireworks everywhere?

    Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
    it? ;-)

    --
    Peter

    On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:58:06 -0400, Beech45Whiskey <pjricc@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >JK <no@way.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
    >> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    >> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
    >
    >Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
    >it? ;-)

    Okay, by "everywhere" I mean in the U.S. Maybe fireworks on May 5 in
    Mexico too.

    "JK" <no@way.com> wrote in message
    >I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
    > but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    > dark and see fireworks everywhere?

    Maybe you can...check NY and Las Vegas. I know they have fireworks for New
    Years Eve in FS...who knows for July 4th

    >> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    >> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
    >
    > Maybe you can...check NY and Las Vegas. I know they have fireworks
    > for New Years Eve in FS...who knows for July 4th

    Perhaps the 'Deep Impact' event on July 4th can be seen in fs9 night skies.
    Günter

    I'm sure that I seen programs that let you add fireworks to any location.It
    would have been on Flightsim

    Bryan

    "Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > JK <no@way.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
    >> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    >> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
    >
    > Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
    > it? ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    Jk,
    There is an add-on that lets you create a fireworks display for anywhere
    in the world, and for any time and date. I added a fireworks display for my
    hometown that only displays on July 4th, from 22:00 to 00:00 local time. You
    can search the file libraries at www.flightsim.com using the keyword
    "fireworks" and you should be able to find this little utility, as well as
    many fireworks displays that people have created (including mine!)

    Randy L.

    "JK" <no@way.com> wrote in message
    >I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
    > but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
    > dark and see fireworks everywhere?

Games Microsoft Video Games