One cool thing Microsoft could have done

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 2, 2005 12:30:10 AM

I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
dark and see fireworks everywhere?

More about : cool thing microsoft

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 2:58:06 AM

JK <no@way.com> wrote:

> I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
> dark and see fireworks everywhere?

Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
it? ;-)

--
Peter

July 2, 2005 4:12:33 AM

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:58:06 -0400, Beech45Whiskey <pjricc@gmail.com>
wrote:

>JK <no@way.com> wrote:
>
>> I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
>> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
>> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
>
>Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
>it? ;-)

Okay, by "everywhere" I mean in the U.S. Maybe fireworks on May 5 in
Mexico too.
Related resources
July 2, 2005 6:15:00 AM

"JK" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
> dark and see fireworks everywhere?

Maybe you can...check NY and Las Vegas. I know they have fireworks for New
Years Eve in FS...who knows for July 4th
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 6:35:37 PM

>> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
>> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
>
> Maybe you can...check NY and Las Vegas. I know they have fireworks
> for New Years Eve in FS...who knows for July 4th

Perhaps the 'Deep Impact' event on July 4th can be seen in fs9 night skies.
G√ľnter
July 2, 2005 11:00:07 PM

I'm sure that I seen programs that let you add fireworks to any location.It
would have been on Flightsim

Bryan

"Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> JK <no@way.com> wrote:
>
>> I know this is a flight simulator first and everything else second,
>> but wouldn't it be cool if you could take off on July 4 right after
>> dark and see fireworks everywhere?
>
> Wouldn't make sense to see this in 90% of the sim world, now would
> it? ;-)
>
> --
> Peter

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 1:06:56 AM

Jk,
There is an add-on that lets you create a fireworks display for anywhere
in the world, and for any time and date. I added a fireworks display for my
hometown that only displays on July 4th, from 22:00 to 00:00 local time. You
can search the file libraries at www.flightsim.com using the keyword
"fireworks" and you should be able to find this little utility, as well as
many fireworks displays that people have created (including mine!)

Randy L.

!