good experience with SP2

Since I can only get dial-up out here in the boonies, I ordered the CD, came
yesterday. Removed any spyware, and uninstalled Norton (my subscription was
due for renewal and my ISP recommends going to AVG). Then popped in the CD.
Took about an hour. Since then everything's been perfect. Number of
problems: zero. Worst thing that happened is it changed my Outlook express
fonts.

AND IT BLOCKS POP-UPS! Thank you Mr. Gates.
2 answers Last reply
More about good experience

    Hi Dave,

    Same with me; have dial up service so I used the CD and did the whole thing
    in about 30 minutes. My computer is now faster and I have no problem
    whatsover! Don't know why everyone wants to download directly.

    Bye,

    Monique

    Monique wrote:
    > Hi Dave,
    >
    > Same with me; have dial up service so I used the CD and did the whole thing
    > in about 30 minutes. My computer is now faster and I have no problem
    > whatsover! Don't know why everyone wants to download directly.
    >

    > Bye,
    >
    > Monique
    I have a cable modem and downloaded the update. I have not had one
    single problem at all .

Internet Service Providers Dial Up Connection CD-Rom Windows XP