Flight Levels above FL290 on VATSIM

I just started flying on VATSIM after a long break. I know the FAA has
started allowing 1000 ft altitude separation above FL290 now for certain
planes/pilots, how is VATSIM working this now? Are we all given 1000 ft
separations?

"Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message
>I just started flying on VATSIM after a long break. I know the FAA has
>started allowing 1000 ft altitude separation above FL290 now for certain
>planes/pilots, how is VATSIM working this now? Are we all given 1000 ft
>separations?

I found an answer for anyone who is interested. According to
http://www.vatusa.org/training/RVSM/RVSM.htm , in the VATSIM U.S. _all_
aircraft are considered certified for the 1000 ft separations (called RVSM).

Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums