airport information

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 11:36:57 AM

Isn't there a program that allows you to pull airport information on your
kneeboard such as airport diagram, approach plates, etc? It seems I
remember that being discussed somewhere, but can't remember for sure.

Mr. Steve

More about : airport information

July 4, 2005 4:37:52 PM

FS moving map, I think you might be referring to. Search 'rana' on avsim.com

HTH
Steve

!