airport information

Isn't there a program that allows you to pull airport information on your
kneeboard such as airport diagram, approach plates, etc? It seems I
remember that being discussed somewhere, but can't remember for sure.

Mr. Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about airport information

    FS moving map, I think you might be referring to. Search 'rana' on avsim.com

    HTH
    Steve

    "Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Isn't there a program that allows you to pull airport information on your
    > kneeboard such as airport diagram, approach plates, etc? It seems I
    > remember that being discussed somewhere, but can't remember for sure.
    >
    > Mr. Steve

Games Microsoft Video Games