Strange sound problem

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 7:53:26 PM

Hi all1 I am getting a strange sound problem from time to time on various
a/craft. It's not a showstopper but has me puzzled as the same sound is
affected across these dfiferent machines. It is the gearup/down sound which
repeats, sometimes 3 or 4 times and more often after the 'up' selection. If
it only happened on one a/craft or with one sound package I'd dismiss it as
a bug but it happens on the PMDG 737 series, the F100/70 series and the PSS
Dash 8. It does not happen on any of the default a/craft. Any ideas anyone?
(I bet this is such an oddball problem that it's met with a wall of silence!
<g>) :0))

Iain

More about : strange sound problem

July 2, 2005 7:53:27 PM

_________________________________
[ ][WALL OF SILENCE][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][
[ ][ ][ ][ ]
==============================

d:->))
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 3:15:26 AM

LOL! Very good CRaSH! :0))

Iain

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> _________________________________
> [ ][WALL OF SILENCE][ ]
> [ ][ ][ ][
> [ ][ ][ ][ ]
> ==============================
>

> d:->))

July 3, 2005 3:01:26 PM

hmmm sure it's not a dietary problem Iain?? I get similar sounds after a bag
of salted peanuts.

Regards
Don
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 3:01:27 PM

"donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hmmm sure it's not a dietary problem Iain?? I get similar sounds after a
> bag of salted peanuts.

What?? Your gear keeps sounding off? That's more than dietary, Don! ;0))

Iain
!