Strange sound problem

Hi all1 I am getting a strange sound problem from time to time on various
a/craft. It's not a showstopper but has me puzzled as the same sound is
affected across these dfiferent machines. It is the gearup/down sound which
repeats, sometimes 3 or 4 times and more often after the 'up' selection. If
it only happened on one a/craft or with one sound package I'd dismiss it as
a bug but it happens on the PMDG 737 series, the F100/70 series and the PSS
Dash 8. It does not happen on any of the default a/craft. Any ideas anyone?
(I bet this is such an oddball problem that it's met with a wall of silence!
<g>) :0))

Iain
4 answers Last reply
More about strange sound problem

    _________________________________
    [ ][WALL OF SILENCE][ ]
    [ ][ ][ ][
    [ ][ ][ ][ ]
    ==============================

    d:->))

    LOL! Very good CRaSH! :0))

    Iain

    "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
    > _________________________________
    > [ ][WALL OF SILENCE][ ]
    > [ ][ ][ ][
    > [ ][ ][ ][ ]
    > ==============================
    >

    > d:->))

    hmmm sure it's not a dietary problem Iain?? I get similar sounds after a bag
    of salted peanuts.

    Regards
    Don

    "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hmmm sure it's not a dietary problem Iain?? I get similar sounds after a
    > bag of salted peanuts.

    What?? Your gear keeps sounding off? That's more than dietary, Don! ;0))

    Iain

Microsoft Video Games