Automated System Recovery

September 9, 2004 1:12:23 PM

If I use the Automated System Recover wizard in the
windows xp Backup utility to make an ASR *.bkf file (plus
the floppy the wizard makes), on my computers hard drive,
then copy this file to another computer that is linked
peer to peer, while I be able to use this *.bkf file on a
the hard drive of the networked computer, to perform a
recovery? Or must I have the *.bkf file on media that is
part of the computer I am trying to do a recovery for?

Anyone know?
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 1:33:10 PM

heres a list of articles on ASR: