I was there from 76-80
Was you on the drill team?

dallas

"Michael Smith"
> So when did you go to NMMI
> I was there from 76-80

Exactly 10 years before you.

> Was you on the drill team?

I was... good spotting... that is what I was doing in the picture.

Hey, was it coed when you went there?

What was the worst thing that happened to you when you were there?

I got dropped out of a 2.5 story window during my rat year.

Dallas

About two weeks into my rat year I was awaken by some people coming into
my room wearing pillow cases. I thought they were there for me. they
just wanted my pillow case. It was given with joy. It just wasnt me
they wanted. I was on the drill team for four years as well as my
brother.

Michael Smith

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups