passport issues

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 9, 2004 1:39:09 PM

Can someone help me determine why I can use my passport
to sign into everything but when I'm needing to access a
link on a website in order to contact/email the person,
it won't work. The page won't come up or I get the
message,"please sign in" over and over. Do I need to have
some program installed to use this feature? I run WIN/xp-
home using internet explorer6.0. Thanks

More about : passport issues

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 5:51:01 PM

You can access youre e-mail thru windows messenger(passport),
if you use msn for hotmail,go to search at microsoft,type:
Add In For Windows Messenger Then download and install.

!