passport issues

Can someone help me determine why I can use my passport
to sign into everything but when I'm needing to access a
link on a website in order to contact/email the person,
it won't work. The page won't come up or I get the
message,"please sign in" over and over. Do I need to have
some program installed to use this feature? I run WIN/xp-
home using internet explorer6.0. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about passport issues

    You can access youre e-mail thru windows messenger(passport),
    if you use msn for hotmail,go to search at microsoft,type:
    Add In For Windows Messenger Then download and install.

    "jkey" wrote:

    > Can someone help me determine why I can use my passport
    > to sign into everything but when I'm needing to access a
    > link on a website in order to contact/email the person,
    > it won't work. The page won't come up or I get the
    > message,"please sign in" over and over. Do I need to have
    > some program installed to use this feature? I run WIN/xp-
    > home using internet explorer6.0. Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP