High-powered BlackBerry 10 Aristo Specifications Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookie

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
If this is true, it would be the first High-end phone by BlackBerry in years that actually deserve the hefty price tag they all have

deweycd

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005
Although good for the business, Blackberrys tend to lack the "wow". Hopefully this and the other new phones will come with some "wow".

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
If they can pull this off as RIM......what the hell have all of the android players been up to? I am still waiting for a knockout quad core krait phone in the US. And that battery size is going to be quite meaningful - shame android makers seem content with around 2000 mAh with the exception of the RAZR MAXX (which sucks in pretty much all other hardware categories)

beeblequix

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2010
Impressive specs. That battery is 45% larger than my Sensation 4g and I'm starting to feel a little micro-Amp-Hour-envy. It better perform better than my old Storm 2 with its 10 minute reboot process, crummy app market, weird BES synchronicity issues and woefully inadequate lame-*** browser.

cRACKmONKEY421

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
I'm stuck with a BlackBerry until my company decides to change. Hopefully they'll make this the kind of phone that regular people want. Just not enough apps and fun stuff IMO. BBs are really good in corporate environments though. Easy to manage and fairly secure.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
it's going to be a tough year ahead with the just launched iPhone5 and both Nokia and RIM trying their best to recoup market share. Of course the other players like HTC won't be sitting idly too.

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
BlackBerry 10 is gonna kick some serious a** and with this kind of hardware, it should make for a very compelling phone.

I think that it's a BIG mistake to count RIM out jut yet.

mynameis1

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
i hope they can pull it through, price and OS stability, and no F-ups on delays. actually release a finished product would be a great way to start. Be awesome to have another contender in the phone sections. great for the consumer..

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]TheBigTroll[/nom]sealed battery..........[/citation]I don't like it either but it is getting more common. Then again I don't usually keep a phone long enough to trash the battery, and the only time I've replaced a battery was because the factory battery had poor capacity from the start. This seems powerful enough that I wouldn't have to do that.

rjandric

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
At least there will be no more "replace the battery and reboot" fix. I am looking forward to this baby since I'm tired of iOS and Android. As a Playbook user, i really do like the UI, hopefully BB10 improves on that.

G

what about the front camera? video calling is an option now!

This is one great phone they are talking about. Let's hope it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.