IP Address of computer in Win 95

I have a client that I need to retrieve the IP address of their computer in
Windows 95. Over the phone I have tried to have the client find it but to no
avail. Is there a command simular to ipconfig that will work on Win95 and
return the IP address. Or, where do I go in the control panel to find this
information.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Dan,