MS bluetooth stack for pocket PCs

October 19, 2004 4:22:33 PM

Is there anyway to install this on my Axim, even though it ships with the
widcomm stack already?

Spammy
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 10:49:46 AM

Any reason for this? The Widcomm stack offer much more than the Microsoft
software...

"spammy" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to install this on my Axim, even though it ships with the
> widcomm stack already?
>

> Spammy

October 20, 2004 12:51:57 PM

I thought that the SDK was more available for the MS stack, as opposed to
the 1000s charged for the Widcomm one.. I want to create a small app for my
own use but can't make use of BT other than writing to the COM.

Spammy

"Mauricio Freitas [MVP]" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> Any reason for this? The Widcomm stack offer much more than the Microsoft
> software...

> Geekzone Software Store: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
> Our RSS feeds give you up to date information on new software as soon as
> they're available: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3344
>
> "spammy" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Is there anyway to install this on my Axim, even though it ships with
the
> > widcomm stack already?
> >

> > Spammy

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 2:35:49 AM

Fair enough then! This is a good reason :)

I don't think Microsoft is actually shipping any install file of this
software, though. Would it work on the emulator on VS .Net for example?

!