Why pay it?

Last response: in Networking
June 30, 2004 10:14:06 PM

Hi at all!!

My question is, why I have to pay the calls by VoIp if it's free?

Mensaje enviado desde www.recursosvoip.com
http://www.recursosvoip.com/newsg/
comp.dcom.voice-over-ip

More about : pay

June 30, 2004 10:14:07 PM

better question - Why would it be free?

Answer: nothing is free, just sometimes offered free or lower cost

On 30 Jun 2004 18:14:06 GMT, jventas_bcn_at_wanadoo_dot_es@foo.com
(naufrago) wrote:

>Hi at all!!
>
>My question is, why I have to pay the calls by VoIp if it's free?
>

>##-----------------------------------------------##
> Mensaje enviado desde www.recursosvoip.com
> http://www.recursosvoip.com/newsg/
> comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
>##-----------------------------------------------##
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 1:40:07 AM

In message <2kge7eF26kdbU1@uni-berlin.de>
jventas_bcn_at_wanadoo_dot_es@foo.com (naufrago) wrote:

>My question is, why I have to pay the calls by VoIp if it's free?

What's free? It's easy to call PC-to-PC VoIP (Or using dedicated
hardware rather then a PC) for "free"

(Where free is only free once you have internet connectivity)

However, if you want to terminate with the PSTN, then you'll need to
either do it yourself (by paying for some sort of circuit) or pay
someone else (Vonage, etc)

--
"Gee, Bill what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night Steve. Try to take over the world!"

Actually, everything is free, depending on how and who views what `free' is.

--
root/administrator
!