• Aspire X-Cruiser

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • NZXT Nemesis

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

andy4029

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
I was thinking of buying a case for my new rig and have come between these two - Aspire X-Cruiser Blue and NZXT Nemesis Silver. Any thoughts on which I should get?

jumpmaster

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004
I have the Nemesis and its a great case. It's roomy and is sturdy. Everything is quick release so installing components is easy especialy hardrives that you just slide in without screws. Good ventilation.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Neither. They're both no-name brand cases. Get a Cooler Master Cavalier for $60 from newegg.com
Actually Aspire is a well known quality case making company.

They don't get good reviews on newegg. I'll pay extra for a case that comes with the peace of mind that it's made by a company with a reputation to uphold.

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
Neither. They're both no-name brand cases. Get a Cooler Master Cavalier for $60 from newegg.com
Actually Aspire is a well known quality case making company.

They don't get good reviews on newegg. I'll pay extra for a case that comes with the peace of mind that it's made by a company with a reputation to uphold.

no the nemesis is brought forward by NZXT the nemesis got some decent reviews but i agree u'd be better off with a cooler master centurion 532, or 534, the 534 looks very nice

FatFunkey

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
aspire, if it comes with a psu its doa guaranteed.

Aspire make meh cases and crappy PSUs not sure about the Nemesis.

I have Thermaltake Xsaser III Super Tower...yea its overkill..

neon08

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
i have a nemesis elite and it kicks ass, you have to be mental to choose the aspire over a nemesis, the tool less is awesome, the ventilation is perfect, roomy, easy to use, and it looks cool.

Nzxt is not a no name brand, it happens to be one of the best out there, that actually cares about their customers.

about the PSU the nemesis brings a 400 Wattpsu which is pretty stable in my system but i wouldnt use it if i was going to use heavy stuff...a8n32s n stuff..x2 processors n stuff

Razorii

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
LOL... NZXT is hardly a No-Name company. They hmay not have been in business as long as some case manufacturers you may be more familiar with but everything they build is well designed and well manufactured.

Unlike Aspire (or Coolermaster for that matter) you'll have a hard time finding a bad review on any of NZXT's cases.

I used an NZXT Lexa for my last build. There was only one other case that I could find that I thought was superior (after several months of research) but, since they wanted $360 for THAT one...