WindowsXP not Registering on GPRS

Is there a problem with the updates on windows? Since I updated to SP2
on XP the login on Cingular just sits there till time out says
Registering on Network....then stops after about 30 seconds.
HELP!!

David

"Willa Jabir" <SpamNotAllow@spam.net> wrote in message
> Is there a problem with the updates on windows? Since I updated to SP2
> on XP the login on Cingular just sits there till time out says
> Registering on Network....then stops after about 30 seconds.
> HELP!!

I have SP2 and I can log into the Cingular web site without a problem.

Sorry, I was referring to GPRS......
I now d/l the connection manager and it works fine, but without it, it
says PPP connection dropped....

> Sorry, I was referring to GPRS......
> I now d/l the connection manager and it works fine, but without it, it
> says PPP connection dropped....

No problems here with SP2 and GPRS

I can access Cingular just fine with GPRS from Windows XP SP2 DUN.

You need to be much specific on what you are trying to do!