Is it just me ... or does anyone else think ...

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Everyone has different opinions in life with politics but one thing we all have in common is peace and Merry Christmas to all members out there and a Happy New Year.Marv

Motherboard

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
I'm not certain if I find that site trustworthy enough to believe this true.. that's quite a bit of info to hand over to enemy forces and the public..

But since the thread basically evolved to a christmas one lol merry christmas guys and gals :)

What they didn't tell you was that 8 Apaches were on his wing and the target had been painted bright orange and sedated.

The area had also been extensively bombed prior ... the target was the lone survivor.

A camera crew and PR team put them through rehearsals prior to that actual "deployment".

Directed by the guy who did "Capricorn One" ...

:)

So you have been drunk for three days eh?

Figures ...

Yeah ... our christmas thread started out with me having a rant at the royals ... and then flopped.

I was unable to get a single English person to reply and abuse me ... I have failed.

Either that or the royal family is of no interest to them either.

I'll take the latter to be true.

Being French can you give us some tips on how we can get our republican movement going down here in Australia?

Its so hot nobody cares about anything beyond beer and the beach.

Yama310

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
I can't advice you to cut off the Queen's head, like we did in 1793 to the french king during the Revolution. :D
It will be a little bit barbarian.

My knowledge in Royal family is very low. Especially in Australia. I'll check on Wikipedia how your government works at the other end of the world.

But I understand why everybody prefer beer and beach. :p

Your approach is a bit too violent for me but I do understand the French revolution well enough ... and the history of wars in europe.

I was thinking we might just send them a nice letter explaining that we want to go our own way and maybe put a few K-Mart vouchers in as a nice thank you.

We are a pretty sedate lot during summer ... we underclock everything.

Out of all of the Britich royal family the Queen has been very impressive from my perspective, and I would not wish ill of her.

I would however, paint a moustache on her picture hanging on the wall if given half the chance ... as I am a cheeky Aussie ... its our nature.