lost internet access

Yesterday, I downloaded the new pack. Now I can't access the internet with
either explorer or netscape. I use comcast cable for access. How do I get
my internet back?
1 answer Last reply
More about lost internet access

    Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;875357&Product=windowsxpsp2

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "pjones8774" wrote:

    | Yesterday, I downloaded the new pack. Now I can't access the internet with
    | either explorer or netscape. I use comcast cable for access. How do I get
    | my internet back?

Internet Access Microsoft Internet Windows XP