lost internet access

September 9, 2004 3:57:10 PM

Yesterday, I downloaded the new pack. Now I can't access the internet with
either explorer or netscape. I use comcast cable for access. How do I get
my internet back?

More about : lost internet access

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:26:20 PM

Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;875357&Product=windowsxpsp2

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP