YB-49 for FS9?

Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks,
Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

    "Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
    > Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?

    If one for FS2002 will do, there's one titled Northrop_YB-49 by Paul
    Clawson, not sure what site it was from so you'd have to search the usual
    sites.

    "Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message

    > "Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
    > > Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?
    > >
    > If one for FS2002 will do, there's one titled Northrop_YB-49 by Paul
    > Clawson, not sure what site it was from so you'd have to search the usual
    > sites.

    I'll see if I can find it, thanks!

    Earl

    --
    Earl Needham
    Clovis, New Mexico USA

    If its that old maybe Simviation would have it.

    Mark G
    Not4wood

    "Not4wood" <no_spam_mgottes@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > If its that old maybe Simviation would have it.

    I've got the one by Clawson, for FS2000, and it doesn't do too well in
    FS2004. At least I didn't care for it. maybe I can find one for FS9
    somewhere.

    Thanks,!
    Earl

    --
    Earl Needham
    Clovis, New Mexico USA

    Earl,
    I have one for fs2k. Here is the file name and description from the readme
    file. I can email it to you if you like.
    John

    northropyb-49fwb.zip 260 kb

    FS2002 and CFS2
    Copenhagen mar. 2002.
    Northrop YB-49 Flying Wing in navyblue skin vith US markings.
    Press: i for smoke
    Press: L for lights
    Freeware
    Designer: Paul Clawson Oct-15 2001
    Paintjob: John Sejer Mar. 2002.

    This beautiful airplane was the jet powered follow-on to Jack Northrup's
    YB-35. It was developed to meet a SAC requirement for a long range jet-
    speed bomber. The SAC requirement was eventually filled by the B-52 and only
    13 of the wings were built.

    > "Not4wood" <no_spam_mgottes@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > > If its that old maybe Simviation would have it.
    >
    > I've got the one by Clawson, for FS2000, and it doesn't do too well in
    > FS2004. At least I didn't care for it. maybe I can find one for FS9
    > somewhere.
    >
    > Thanks,!
    > Earl
    >
    > --