YB-49 for FS9?

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2005 1:39:39 PM

Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks,
Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

More about : fs9

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 12:37:14 AM

"Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?

If one for FS2002 will do, there's one titled Northrop_YB-49 by Paul
Clawson, not sure what site it was from so you'd have to search the usual
sites.
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:05:07 AM

"Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message

> "Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
> > Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?
> >
> If one for FS2002 will do, there's one titled Northrop_YB-49 by Paul
> Clawson, not sure what site it was from so you'd have to search the usual
> sites.

I'll see if I can find it, thanks!

Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

If its that old maybe Simviation would have it.

Mark G
Not4wood

> "Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
>> > Anybody know of a YB-49 for FS9? If so, where can I download it?
>> >
>> If one for FS2002 will do, there's one titled Northrop_YB-49 by Paul
>> Clawson, not sure what site it was from so you'd have to search the usual
>> sites.
>
> I'll see if I can find it, thanks!
>
> Earl
>
> --
> Earl Needham
> Clovis, New Mexico USA

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 1:06:44 PM

"Not4wood" <no_spam_mgottes@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If its that old maybe Simviation would have it.

I've got the one by Clawson, for FS2000, and it doesn't do too well in
FS2004. At least I didn't care for it. maybe I can find one for FS9
somewhere.

Thanks,!
Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

Earl,
I have one for fs2k. Here is the file name and description from the readme
file. I can email it to you if you like.
John

northropyb-49fwb.zip 260 kb

FS2002 and CFS2
Copenhagen mar. 2002.
Northrop YB-49 Flying Wing in navyblue skin vith US markings.
Press: i for smoke
Press: L for lights
Freeware
Designer: Paul Clawson Oct-15 2001
Paintjob: John Sejer Mar. 2002.

This beautiful airplane was the jet powered follow-on to Jack Northrup's
YB-35. It was developed to meet a SAC requirement for a long range jet-
speed bomber. The SAC requirement was eventually filled by the B-52 and only
13 of the wings were built.

!