Proporta aluminium Ipaq 2210 case

October 19, 2004 8:00:32 PM

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=492&t_mod... This thing 'ere

Can anyone tell me - as it isn't clear from the pictures because they are
too small for me to see - are the cf card slots and the sync port at the
bottom of the Ipaq clear and available when the unit is in this case ? i.e.
can I put the 2210 in the case and use my wireless cf card and gps (which
plugs into the sync port) at the same time ? If not anyone know of a non
leather case that will do this ?

Mucho thanks. And can the Proporta alu case be had anywhere for a better
price, btw ?

Rachael
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 12:59:20 AM

Hi,
i got this
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor...)
and was very happy with it

Pete

--
Pete Vickers
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework MVP

Do have an opinion on the effectiveness of Microsoft Windows Mobile and
Embedded newsgroups? Let us know!
https://www.windowsembeddedeval.com/community/newsgroup...
"Rachael the Wiccan Rat" <none@badrats.co.uk> wrote in message
> http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=492&t_mod... This thing
> 'ere
>
> Can anyone tell me - as it isn't clear from the pictures because they are
> too small for me to see - are the cf card slots and the sync port at the
> bottom of the Ipaq clear and available when the unit is in this case ?
> i.e.
> can I put the 2210 in the case and use my wireless cf card and gps (which
> plugs into the sync port) at the same time ? If not anyone know of a non
> leather case that will do this ?
>
> Mucho thanks. And can the Proporta alu case be had anywhere for a better
> price, btw ?
>

> Rachael

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 5:11:11 AM

"Pete Vickers [MVP]" <pete at gui - innovations dot com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> i got this

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor...
694&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)
> and was very happy with it

Funny you should mention that one - I saw the very same thing on "the 'bay"
after I posted and have ordered one. :-)

Rachael
!