Sign in with
Your question

two different resolutions

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 11, 2006 3:47:38 PM

Hello all
can somebody please help me

I have notebook fujitsu siemens amilo 1667g with the 15,4 wide screen and graphic card Ati Radeon x700
on the notebook I have resolution 1280x800

Now i have bought lcd display samsung 913n, which I would like to connect to this notebook!
how can i do that, because resolution on lcd 913n should be 1280x1024!

Is it possible to have these two different resolutions at the same time on two different displays? Can Ati x700 do that?

thnx all!

More about : resolutions

April 11, 2006 4:16:47 PM

The X700 mobile card can display images in multiple resolutions. You can easily set up two displays with windows xp; you usually just have to plug it in to the vga monitor port. If the settings aren't right, you can change them in display properties, on the advanced tab. Just right click on the desktop and select the properties option.
April 11, 2006 4:57:15 PM

Quote:
The X700 mobile card can display images in multiple resolutions. You can easily set up two displays with windows xp; you usually just have to plug it in to the vga monitor port. If the settings aren't right, you can change them in display properties, on the advanced tab. Just right click on the desktop and select the properties option.

thnx for quick reply
i tried to change some setting, but with no sucess!
I only managed to get extend second display(desktop)
and the available resolutions on the first display are for the wide screen, on the second monitor there are good resolutions for my samsung, but I can't select them an use, only in extend mode, otherwise no

any help more? please! :roll: :oops: 
April 13, 2006 2:46:44 PM

Have you tried using ATI Hydravision to setup multimonitors? Sometimes it's a little more friendly than windows display settings.
!