How AMD CPU with OLDer tech BEat Intel With beter tech?

I-LOVE-AMD

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2005
wow PPl since that we all know that AMD is alway been the top performance CPu around..
but there is jsut that thing i dont Understand is that How can Intel be so useless.. i mean with all this help of DDR2 n Higher In every thing like FSB, clock,L2 cash etc n with amd older tech with DDR400 n Lower L2 caus n stuff..
dam.. realy want 2 no waht make INtel so crap .. i mean i just cant imagin if Intel starting 2make AMD cpu with all thos waste money they put on there Own CPU dam.. i think.. AMD will just be Unbeatable ..!
What u ppl think?
i no it just a Noobie topic..
but Just 2 bord so ... ya..
:)

FITCamaro

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
wow PPl since that we all know that AMD is alway been the top performance CPu around..
but there is jsut that thing i dont Understand is that How can Intel be so useless.. i mean with all this help of DDR2 n Higher In every thing like FSB, clock,L2 cash etc n with amd older tech with DDR400 n Lower L2 caus n stuff..
dam.. realy want 2 no waht make INtel so crap .. i mean i just cant imagin if Intel starting 2make AMD cpu with all thos waste money they put on there Own CPU dam.. i think.. AMD will just be Unbeatable ..!
What u ppl think?

Kids this is why you go to college. So you can learn to spell and what a sentence is.

LithiumSunset

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
What u ppl think?

Kids this is why you go to college. So you can learn to spell and what a sentence is.

:lol:

I tried to read it with and without my glasses and still, could not make out most of it.

Translator please! :lol:

hjohnso2

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
What u ppl think?

I knew AMD rocked Intel but this brilliant post just flat out proves it!!! Keep everyone up to date with any other revelations you might have...personally I think wheat bread kicks the $h!t out of white bread any day..

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
AMD r betr cuz vey us a specal blend of spices nd herbz that mak teh CPU mor fastr n stuf than Intel who r stil usng silicn 2 mak ther procesor.

intel sux big tim ye nd amd is soooooooo cool rofl lol

7H4_D00D3

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
That's impossible, at least for me, as soon as the text was loading, the antivirus popped out!!!

That text is evil....are you sure that he wasn't trying to summon a demon using 3vil runes of power?

hjohnso2

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
interesting..are you claiming I-LOVE-AMD in his nonsensical post was not blabbering on about nothing but that he is an evil genius using an incantation to summon the dark powers? I tend to believe it.

crazyhandpuppet

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
AMD CPU is BEat Intel with OLDer tech With beter tech? RU Cerealous? I nEEd buRN my INTel Celeryon CPu now 'cause it not PWnS All! j/k AmD ins't better cuz thoz testz all juz LIEz! INTel ROX!

I hope you didn't learn to communicate like this in school!? Suddenly I'm ashamed of my scholastic upbringing!

Qwertyleo

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2006
:roll:

why is it everywere on this forum I see people flinging "fanboy" its happens just like consoles. (I loved my n64 DIE! PS1 DIE!)

do we never grow out of the "my daddy is better then yours" complex?

the truth is neither company is better then the other, they both have strenghs and weaknesses, but this is only good for us the consumer.

becauseif a chip perfoms better and works better and it is the right price you, me and the guy next door will buy it.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
AMD r betr cuz vey us a specal blend of spices nd herbz that mak teh CPU mor fastr n stuf than Intel who r stil usng silicn 2 mak ther procesor.

intel sux big tim ye nd amd is soooooooo cool rofl lol
ZOMGROFLMASWTFHAXXORZ! aMD iS Teh ultamt Pwnz! inThell isteh sux OMG LOL.

ZOMGROFLMASWTFHAXXORZ! aMD iS Teh ultamt Pwnz! inThell isteh sux OMG LOL.

ROFLCOPTER!!!

roflcopter.gif

hjohnso2

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
What u ppl think?

I think the the "ppl" have spoken. They generally think you should have paid more attention in english class and less attention whether or not AMD "pWns" INTEL.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
What u ppl think?

I think the the "ppl" have spoken. They generally think you should have paid more attention in english class and less attention whether or not AMD "pWns" INTEL. Yes the people have spoken. I think he should take the time to type out his posts correctly. Any minute now someone is going to open a thread in "The Other," titled "English Class," in which it is obviously self explanatory.

CompGeek

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005
Really now, you need not to be creative here. Just use regular english, i'm sure you know it.
And to the other's allright, i think he got the picture.
Well, to answer your question lets say that the P4 arhitecture aka netburst wasn't meant to last. It had its glory(Northwood) but it just wasn't efficient enough to last.
Intel when it said that 10Ghz barier could be reached wasn't completely wrong BUT it didn't take into account the energy and the heat dissipated. That turned Intel's dreams into bummers. There are P4 chips reaching 6-7 GHZ now but they are all equiped with advanced coolers and most of them aren't at all stable. DDR2 as it is now it's almost equall to DDR but DDR reached its end while DDR2 hasn't.

hjohnso2

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
His only defense..and its a weak long shot, is that his location is said to be South Africa. My almanac lists 11 official languages for that messed up place including Zulu, Tsonga, Tswana, blah blah blah and yes, English.

He could be speaking the geek slang for "Ndebele" for all we know..

By the way, South Africa is a multiparty republic with two legislative houses. The official currency is the Rand and the army consists 63,389 members each with very sharp pointy spears.

hjohnso2

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
read below..I think it will all begin to make more sense. Sorry I-LOVE-AMD

( I-love-amd wrote )
WHat Upz. ppl i m person that love Building PC..!
N i hav found out that power supplies has been a bigest proble.!
caus most of us 2 day have a avg of 300w powerS n it seem that power hunger is Alway our NOObie GFX...!
heheh just Coment if i m wrong. and lately i hav found out that. if any 1 has a Gf6 6600 or beter AGP will need a powerS up2 300w and any GT card will need a power over 350w+ IS this ture..?
But in the other hand. I think that Gf6 6600 or even the 6600Gt PCIe ver need less power.. in which in this hase i hav build a PCi 6600GT which work with a 300w powerS but a 300w On a AGP 6600 ot the GT will not work.!
i m thinking is the AGP dont give As mush power then the PCI-e
as i also c most AGP 6600 gt card alway has advance Power plug for the card but the PCi ver NO.!
PPL pls comment on this.. !
COOl stuuff..!