I try to download a program while it is installing it
stops and says it can not fine Allusers/ Why? How can i
get the file etc.

Thanks for any help

Judd

All Users relates to a profile call "All Users". Programs
frequently install shortcuts and other profile data to

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Desktop
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\....

If this profile is missing you may have some issues
installing software. To get it back just copy a profile
folder and rename it to All Users

TRENDING THREADS