Problems with sound ASUS MyPal A620

October 20, 2004 11:28:11 AM

I have ASUS MyPal A620 with WM2003 installed. In some games I experience
sound problems, somtimes the sound is jerky and in one game (Tennis Addict)
the sound is gone!! Anyone has any idea what might be going on and how to
fix that?

Thanks for helping,
Boris
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 7:44:21 PM

<boris@adijo.com> wrote in message
> I have ASUS MyPal A620 with WM2003 installed. In some games I experience
> sound problems, somtimes the sound is jerky and in one game (Tennis
Addict)
> the sound is gone!! Anyone has any idea what might be going on and how to
> fix that?
>
> Thanks for helping,
> Boris

The first place to look would be on the ASUS website to see if any updates
are available for your machine.
Download and install the upgrade?
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 8:08:06 PM

"AlanS" <news@remove.abyz.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message

> <boris@adijo.com> wrote in message
> > I have ASUS MyPal A620 with WM2003 installed. In some games I experience
> > sound problems, somtimes the sound is jerky and in one game (Tennis
> Addict)
> > the sound is gone!! Anyone has any idea what might be going on and how
> > fix that?
> >
> > Thanks for helping,
> > Boris
>

> The first place to look would be on the ASUS website to see if any updates
> are available for your machine.
> Download and install the upgrade?

btw I have some older games where the sound won't work.
!