Voip monitoring software

Hello,

I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
and neighbor gatekeepers.
Can you please recommend any ?

Thanks and Regards
2 answers Last reply
More about voip monitoring software

    Hi,

    >I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
    >and neighbor gatekeepers.
    >Can you please recommend any ?

    Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
    a mix of just about everything.

    Charlene

    Charlene <Charlene_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:<cdjrd701a16@drn.newsguy.com>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > >I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
    > >and neighbor gatekeepers.
    > >Can you please recommend any ?
    >
    > Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
    > a mix of just about everything.
    >
    > Charlene

    You can also check Telchemy's site (www.telchemy.com) for information
    on the VQmon monitoring software and various VoIP test equipment
    vendors that use it

    Alan

vpn IP Open Source Monitors VoIP Software Networking