I'm experiencing a problem with this laptop. The LCD backlight is not working.
It has already happened before, but suddenly worked again. Than, two days ago was working but now when I tried to turn on the laptop again, no lights at all, the screen is very dark. I tried to plug a monitor into the vga port on the back, and it works fine.
- I have tried to use the FN keys to turn off and on the backlight
- I have tried to use the FN keys to increase and decrease the brightness
- I have changed the power adapter (the old one is not working)
- The battery is full
- I have tried with the power adapter without the battery
- I have tried to load the Default BIOS
- I have tried to disable the power management
I don't have a clue what to do now, I don't want to send to the Acer or any other laptop shop. The hotline of the Acer was useless.
I wish you guys can help me.
More about :acer travelmate 250 laptop backlight problem