FS2004 Disk 4 Backup

OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead
stack of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no
luck. My original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me
problems loading and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two
FAST. Anyone been able to back this up? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Gary
11 answers Last reply
More about fs2004 disk backup

    Why do you use CD no 4 at all? get the CD crack. I have NEVER used No 4 in
    two years.
    Cheers
    Quilljar

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk

    Try this Site toGet nocd

    Start here, find your product
    > http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

    Jim McNulty

    "gb12226" <""gb12226\"@cableone,net"> wrote in message
    > OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    > on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    > copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead stack
    > of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no luck. My
    > original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me problems loading
    > and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two FAST. Anyone been
    > able to back this up? If so, how?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Gary

    Sorry, the previous post was a mistake. Try this site instead.

    FS9 No_CD File:
    http://www.simviation.com/files/1misc/FS2004NoCD.zip
    http://www.simugoldc.fsnet.co.uk/files/nocd2k4.zip

    "James McNulty" <jamesmcnulty_james_3@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry, the previous post was a mistake. Try this site instead.
    >
    > FS9 No_CD File:
    > http://www.simviation.com/files/1misc/FS2004NoCD.zip
    > http://www.simugoldc.fsnet.co.uk/files/nocd2k4.zip

    Also, be sure you get the correct one--there are two different No CD
    files--one for FS9, and a different one for the updated FS9.1. You need the
    9.1 version if you have installed the patch and want all the updates to work
    properly.

    There have been numerous posts on this here in the past. You might try a
    search for them for additional info.

    Paul

    Blindwrite will do the backup unless there is a burner issue (not all
    burners will handle SafeDisc encoding). The good news is that the trial
    version ( http://www.vso-software.fr/blindwrite5_english.htm ) may be enough
    to let you make the copy. But, if not, the bad news is that BlindWrite costs
    more than a new FS2004.

    )"gb12226" <""gb12226\"@cableone,net"> wrote in message
    > OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    > on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    > copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead stack
    > of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no luck. My
    > original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me problems loading
    > and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two FAST. Anyone been
    > able to back this up? If so, how?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Gary

    Best site I found for nocd cracks is www.gamecopyworld.com/

    No amount of copying will fool the cd checker because its not software
    based. I believe they look for a small bar code type imprint on the disk
    around the centre spindle hole. The cracked exe files have this check
    removed.

    Chris

    "gb12226" <""gb12226\"@cableone,net"> wrote in message
    > OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    > on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    > copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead stack
    > of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no luck. My
    > original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me problems loading
    > and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two FAST. Anyone been
    > able to back this up? If so, how?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Gary

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 02:02:00 -0500, gb12226
    <""gb12226\"@cableone,net"> wrote:

    >OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    >on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    >copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead
    >stack of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no
    >luck. My original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me
    >problems loading and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two
    >FAST. Anyone been able to back this up? If so, how?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Gary

    Thanks, works great, what a relief

    >OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    >on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    >copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead
    >stack of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no
    >luck. My original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me
    >problems loading and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two
    >FAST. Anyone been able to back this up? If so, how?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Gary

    Thanks, works great, what a relief

    Kenny:

    What did you use that worked?

    TIA

    Where can I get the crack? I've tried a couple of no CD programs and
    they did not work. What worked for you?

    GB

    Quilljar wrote:
    > Why do you use CD no 4 at all? get the CD crack. I have NEVER used No 4 in
    > two years.
    > Cheers
    > Quilljar
    >

    > Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    > http://www.livtech.co.uk

    I'm not running an HP product. Home brew machine. Any other places to look?

    GB

    James McNulty wrote:
    > Try this Site toGet nocd
    >
    > Start here, find your product
    >
    >>http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html
    >>

    > Jim McNulty
    >

    > "gb12226" <""gb12226\"@cableone,net"> wrote in message
    >
    >>OK, I'm tried every copy protected CD back up program I can get my hands
    >>on (including Alcohol 120 - I needed lots of alcohol after trying every
    >>copy protection they had listed and just about every option - a dead stack
    >>of over 30 CDs justifies a few stiff ones I thought!). So far no luck. My
    >>original (yes I own the program) is starting to give me problems loading
    >>and with the scenery. I need to make a back up or two FAST. Anyone been
    >>able to back this up? If so, how?
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Gary

    Thanks, it works fine.

    Gary

    James McNulty wrote:
    > Sorry, the previous post was a mistake. Try this site instead.
    >
    > FS9 No_CD File:
    > http://www.simviation.com/files/1misc/FS2004NoCD.zip
    > http://www.simugoldc.fsnet.co.uk/files/nocd2k4.zip

Backup Video Games