VoIP call generator...

Sorry for the newbie question....
Is there a freeware/PD VoIP (preferably H323) call generator out
there?
some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
calls to target gw?

Thanks
Kwan
1 answer Last reply
More about voip call generator

    kwanseng@yahoo.com (Kwan Seng Low) wrote in

    > Sorry for the newbie question....

    Call generators and newbie in one line? :-))

    callgen from OpenH323 (http://openh323.sourceforge.net/)

    > some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
    > calls to target gw?

    It is not scriptable as such, but it has loads of command parameters and
    there's always some various command line scripting language on your
    platform of choice.

    --
    Andreas

VPN VoIP Customization Networking