  • Customization
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
July 27, 2004 3:27:03 PM

Sorry for the newbie question....
Is there a freeware/PD VoIP (preferably H323) call generator out
there?
some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
calls to target gw?

Thanks
Kwan

More about : voip call generator

Anonymous
July 28, 2004 10:43:50 AM

kwanseng@yahoo.com (Kwan Seng Low) wrote in

> Sorry for the newbie question....

Call generators and newbie in one line? :-))

callgen from OpenH323 (http://openh323.sourceforge.net/)

> some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
> calls to target gw?

It is not scriptable as such, but it has loads of command parameters and
there's always some various command line scripting language on your
platform of choice.

--
Andreas
!