Lost my manual.pdf - Help?

I just installed MSFS9 / 2004 and can't find my disk # 1 where the
manual is located in the Adobe directory. Disk #4 is in the drive and I
can run FS9, but really need to read the manual. Can't find it anywhere
online, would someone post a copy I could download? Thanks
John
1 answer Last reply
More about lost manual help

    John Lilly <yeshua4@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

    > I just installed MSFS9 / 2004 and can't find my disk # 1 where the
    > manual is located in the Adobe directory. Disk #4 is in the drive
    > and I can run FS9, but really need to read the manual. Can't find
    > it anywhere
    > online, would someone post a copy I could download? Thanks
    > John

    Got an email? I'll send you the manual (bout 3.6MB). Rather not post it
    here.
    Allee702@hotmail

Video Games