Lost my manual.pdf - Help?

Last response: in Video Games
July 6, 2005 5:56:44 AM

I just installed MSFS9 / 2004 and can't find my disk # 1 where the
manual is located in the Adobe directory. Disk #4 is in the drive and I
can run FS9, but really need to read the manual. Can't find it anywhere
online, would someone post a copy I could download? Thanks
John

More about : lost manual pdf

July 8, 2005 7:16:28 PM

John Lilly <yeshua4@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> I just installed MSFS9 / 2004 and can't find my disk # 1 where the
> manual is located in the Adobe directory. Disk #4 is in the drive
> and I can run FS9, but really need to read the manual. Can't find
> it anywhere
> online, would someone post a copy I could download? Thanks
> John

Got an email? I'll send you the manual (bout 3.6MB). Rather not post it
here.
Allee702@hotmail
!